ORGANIZATION, MOVE MANAGEMENT, AND REAL ESTATE SPECIALISTS
Founder and owner Alison Hall is a CPA and former corporate professional with a passion for helping families live comfortably and functionally. When her own parents were faced with the prospect of downsizing from the home they had been in for over 25 years, she discovered that her strong project management and organizational skills could be put to use helping others manage change and transition.
Now, Alison is an organization and move management professional, Realtor®, Senior Real Estate Specialist, and member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers. She and her team provide practical solutions and execute them. They are experts at listening, empathizing, and acting as unbiased consultants. They also understand the importance of being flexible and respecting that change can be emotional and difficult for everyone.
DOES THIS APPLY TO YOU?
- You intend to stay in your home but you need more organization or functionality to meet your family’s current lifestyle needs.
- You want to list your home for sale but you need help de-cluttering and preparing your home for sale.
- The process of planning and executing a move, and settling into your new home, seems overwhelming.
- Your parents or aging loved ones need help transitioning to a more appropriate space, but you don’t have the capacity to manage the process yourself.
- You need a professional to help you sell your home and/or help you buy a new one.
At Change of Place we will get to know you and create a unique plan to help you accomplish your goals effectively and with as little stress as possible. Our mission and our passion is to make life easier for you and for your family. We can do as little or as much as you prefer.
- Residential organization
- Downsizing (including garage and estate sale oversight)
- Move management
- Settling in services
- Pre-Sale Home Improvement Project Management
- Real Estate Sales and Service for Buyers and Sellers www.changeofplacerealty.com
Call us to schedule a consultation. We look forward to helping you reach your goals and live the life you deserve. 404-409-4906
Kayt W. said:
“Alison at Change of Place helped me move my mother into an assisted living facility. She drew up a project plan, helped us design a floor plan, and guided us through the process of downsizing a lifetime of possessions.
Our family is distributed all around the country, so it was great to have someone local to manage the entire process, make sure everything was packed up and then settled into the new space.
It took a lot of the stress out the process, everyone was patient and kind with my mom, and the move went smoothly. I would highly recommend Change of Place to anyone making a big transition for themselves or a family member.”